- Customers are responsible to maintain an active email address for all correspondence. The email address must not be hosted on our servers.
- No unlicensed software, music or video.
- Misrepresentation, harassment or defaming of others if forbidden.
- Spamming is forbidden and unsolicited bulk mail outs. Mailing lists must be opt in.
- Disk space is designed for basic website hosting. Disk space is not designed for storage.
- We will stop any file that starts using excessive amounts of server resources.
- No bots setup up at regular intervals hitting up websites or IP addresses, including uptime bots.
- Accounts can use no more than 20% server resources for longer than 90 seconds.
- Customers must keep their website software up to date using the latest software versions available. It is not our responsibility to change our web server environment settings to accommodate out of date or incompatible software. Nor is it our responsibility if a website is compromised (hacked) via the website software it uses.
- We reserve the right to refuse any application to use our services.
- We reserve the right to open cPanel accounts and make changes only when necessary to maintain server operation and integrity and to fulfill support requests eg. when an account has been compromised or is using too much server resources or to carry out support requests from customers.
- Compromised sites ie. hacked, will be suspended and need to be fixed and cleaned by the customer as soon as possible to maintain account services.
- We maintain the right to suspend accounts if they are compromised and/or compromise other customers, our servers or network.
- We do not allow illegal activity.
- We will notify customers when necessary regarding our usage terms.
- PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Diners.
- We provide a 30 day money back guarantee for Web Hosting only. Domain Names are not included because we must buy them from third party providers.
- Invoices and payment receipts are sent by email and available in our website client login area.
- Renewal invoices are sent at minimum 7 days before the expiry date of a service.
- Accounts set to auto renew using PayPal or credit card will be processed up to 7 days before the due date.
- Prices are subject to change at any time. Check our website for current prices.
- PayPal and credit card chargebacks on invoices incurs a $25 fee.
- Web Hosting billing cycle options include 1, 3, 6 and 12 months and 1, 2 and 3 years.
- See Domain Names page for billing cycles for different domain names.
- SSL Certificates are free and automatically installed and renewed.
- Inode file limit is 200,000 per account. 1 inode is equal to one file.
- Databases need to be kept under 2000MB in size.
- Regular automatic account backups are made available for download from within cPanel.
- Accounts that use more than 20GB of disk space will not be automatically backedup.
- Customers can manually make and download backups of their account through cPanel.
- However, we do mirror all data to a secondary disk drive in the case of a system disk failure.
- We can not guarantee automatic backups.
- Customers are responsible to backup all their account data.
- All sales and support is provided through our website ticket system.
- The primary domain name of an existing hosting account can not be changed.
- Terms of service for Domain Names are governed by the regular industry standards as per each TLD via our third party providers of these services. Inquire with us if you require further information.
- Domain name registrations are non refundable because the domain Registrar does not provide refunds.
- .au domain names do not include free domain renewal when transfering. .au domains can be renewed at the standard yearly price after transfer has completed.
Cancellation and Deletion
- Web Hosting services can be cancelled through our website client login.
- Web Hosting services will be suspended after 7 days of unpaid invoices.
- Web Hosting services will be deleted after 30 days of unpaid invoices.
- Domain Names will expire without cancellation on the expiry date if not renewed. The Domain Registrar will deactivate a domain until renewed. If not renewed within 30 days the Domain Registrar will begin the delete and purge process.
- Violations of our terms will lead to suspension or termination of a service.
- Liability when using our services is with the customer.
- We can not make any guarantees about our services except for a 30 day money back guarantee and offering great ongoing support for our customers.
- These terms constitute a contract which is governed by the laws of Queensland in the Commonwealth of Australia.